Interested in being the next Software Engineer at Gray Matter Analytics? Here are some details about what we are looking for:
You love building awesome products and getting things done. You enjoy working alongside a team of smart and creative individuals looking to change and improve healthcare. Oh, and you totally nerd out about building incredible software and have a solid track record of doing so.
We are a solid mix of technical, consulting, marketing, and operations minded people who are scaling a heavily demanded product across the healthcare industry. Our team is looking for world-class Software Engineer to help us make significant changes to our platform and products. We are looking for people who can help lead, shape, manage, and grow our team and products, as well as our technology architecture.
Technologies and Platforms you’ll work with
• Hadoop Big Data technology stack including Hive, Pig and Spark
• AWS services including EC2, S3, RDS and EMR
• And whatever else you implement on our cutting-edge tech stack
• Hands-on programming experience in Python, Java and/or Scala
• Hands-on experience with high-volume data processing, ETL and data pipeline
• Have implemented API-enabled large-scale solution platforms using RESTful services
• Working knowledge of Agile project development methodologies
• Proven research and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business professionals
• Healthcare payer and/or provider experience
• NoSQL implementation
• Design and architecture patterns exposure