||General Software Engineer
New grad or experienced.
Just a sample job description, it's OK if you miss 1 or 2 points.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
||Mainly Mountain View, Sunnyvale, San Francisco in California, Seattle, New York
||01 June 2020
I am currently a Google full time employee, and Google recruiter asked me to refer good talents.
Please send me
- your resume
- a description containing personal characteristics, your work/internship/project experiece
- Linkedin/Github or personal portfolios are also helpful to attach.
You will get a much higher chance for your resume to be reviewed through my referral.